Sunday 23 March 2014

Lessons 1 and 2 done

This back to basics thing I'm doing is a great idea. I am a genius.

I've finished now. I have a kiln full of beads:



I've had to stop because I ran out of mandrels. I will add 'mandrels' to my glass wish list. Big D, A and P came home a while ago and I was asked to go inside to view their purchases. A zip up hoodie for Big D in a lovely blue colour, school shoes for A that are the same as her best friend's ones and Converse shoes for P. His first ever pair and he looks really good in them. He picked the same ones as Big D has which I thought was sweet.

Anyway, bead wise I got up to putting dots on and am looking forward to seeing the results of my efforts tomorrow. They have to very slowly cool in the kiln now and will be done when I get up in the morning. When I'd used all my standard mandrels I finished up by making some tiny beads with an idea for a pair of earrings in mind.

Right, I'd better go in and do mum and housewife stuff. Then I might daydream looking at desks that I can't buy. But I like a full wish list and looking is free.

Sally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment