Tuesday 25 March 2014

I made some earrings

Hello

I should have been going to bed early last night due to a 4:30am start to my day - P worries on a Monday so he woke up too early and we needed him to sleep some more. I went into his bed but couldn't get warm and cosy so couldn't sleep. Anyway, last night, when I should have been in bed, I decided to make these beads into the pair of earrings I had pictured in my head. These are the beads:




I used sterling silver bits and bobs from my messy craft shelves and made these:




I'm ever so pleased with them and am wearing them now.


I tried a photo on a black background but couldn't get a good picture:








Here's me wearing them:



Right, better crack on with the washing up, ironing and the washing machine just beeped at me.

I have a cheeky glass order coming today which I'm very excited about. I didn't go mad, it was more of a slight restock. I want to go out to my shed but I'll miss the post person so can't till he or she has been.

Have a lovely day.
Sally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment