Thursday 2 January 2014

Today

Hello there

Today we have visited the doctor due to a dodgy leg A has:



Hoping the above will sort things out.

Scotch Pancake making thanks to a recipe from Lucy at Attic24.




Really delicious. I even couldn't wait to eat a bit before I remembered I wanted to take a photo:


There's been chocolate lolly making in preparation for Grandparents visiting tomorrow. This was a present from Father Christmas and has been a big hit with you A:



Chocolate buttons were melted with help from the microwave:


Look at that chocolate:


I had the idea of using some chocolate stars to make the lollies look more interesting:


This guy checked up on us now and then:


There's also been Lego building:





The boys went off to play football and one of them came home with very muddy legs:



I've done all this stuff while wearing two very nice bracelets I made. I love the sparkle of the Swarovski Crystal and the look of some of my favourite lampwork beads:


And I finished another flower and attached it to my scarf:


Sally
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment