Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my lovely readers.

I'm tentatively planning to possibly write a bit more about my day-to-day life because I'm enjoying reading the Attic24 blog so much and thought it would be a good way for me to keep track of stuff I get up to.

I already write regularly a kind of blog to my children with lots of photos of them but I often worry it will somehow get lost and they'll never get to read it. If I write on here at least I know it's always available.

This was Husband (H's) dinner yesterday:



We went to Ed's Diner. I've not been there in about 10 years. We had the banana and peanut butter milkshake we used to and it was so delicious.

Daughter's (D's) and Son's (S's) dinners looked like this. D isn't a big eater and left most of it.




I have a delivery from Ocado coming on Friday and am very pleased that they now deliver yarn. I've ordered two balls with the intention of starting my own ripple blanket like the one Lucy from Attic24 has made. She has a lovely photo on her blog of small feet poking out from under the blanket and I love the thought of my children having something like that to snuggle under. I thought I could buy a ball of yarn every now and then so I can add to my blanket. I'll post pictures of my progress.

Yesterday was a lovely day and I was so pleased to finally get my hands on a copy of Inside Crochet. I love reading it and looking at the websites they mention. I take photos of things I like the look of to put into my Noteshelf app. I then like to look at this when I'm thinking of something I might like to make. It's a big notebook. I am full of lots and lots of ideas but don't have much time to do anything about them. It's good to think I'm not going to run out of ideas anytime soon. I have ideas for crochet, ideas for bead weaving, ideas for glass combinations and other stuff. I say reading the magazine in my favourite chair with D next to me watching Lego Friends on her iPad and S playing on his one (Subway Surfers). It was lovely. H was out walking V (our dog).

Happy New Year. I hope that it's a very happy and healthy one for you all.

Sally
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment