Saturday 18 January 2014

Stuff

Evening everyone

It's hard to know what title to give this and I've always liked the word "stuff".

This has been a weird week. Mostly for dog related reasons which I won't go into but things haven't been terribly relaxing. I do find great comfort during times of stress from the mundane act of sitting and creating something.

I made a bracelet I'm very pleased with for a kind friend who gifted me some clothes recently:




Not the best photo but I was in a bit of a rush. I also made myself a pendant which I am really pleased with. I haven't photographed that yet though.

I bought a last ball of Baby Cashmerino to make a hexagon cushion:



But I've been distracted by an idea for Valentine's Day of making small bags to put nice stuff in. I've not tried anything like this before and like the idea of giving the children a hopefully nice memory.

Tomorrow I get to see two lovely ladies I call my 'clay friends'. They both make stunning things from polymer clay. I've never had a great deal of luck with it. I find it a bit of a faff to get everything out and put it all away again. It will be great to catch up and interesting to see what I manage to make.

Sally
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment