Monday 27 January 2014

Hi

We made carrot cake this weekend.

It was very popular but I felt it was a little dry. I'll try a different recipe next time.





The Lego treehouse was completed and looks pretty brilliant.


I made this:


From this book:


It's a very simple no frills book but is the one I learned to crochet a granny square from.

The face cloth was used to clean this:


And did a very good job.

I tried to make my windowsill look a bit more attractive. I loved having these flowers. The slide can go this year. The children are mostly playing on it in a way that scares me these days so it will be good to see it go.


We played dolls. A has these Bratz dolls her Grandparents got her from a charity shop. They aren't my favourite. The heads coming off is a bit weird.


I was in charge of shoes:


The daffodils lasted a few days and I replaced them with these roses. I love roses.











We had a good weekend. There was football, tap shoe buying, cake making, homework doing and film watching.

Sally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment