Thursday 4 July 2013

Necklaces on Etsy

Hi

I've added some necklaces to my Etsy Shop.










These are the necklaces I sold recently at a school fair. I'm pleased to say that I sold 34 of them. I keep the price low on these by using simple but good quality Greek leather cord.

I am selling them for £3 each and they come in a small black pouch which will easily fit through your letterbox.

They make a brilliant guilt free present for yourself or an excellent present to take to a girl's birthday party.

I had a try at making something different too which I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to sell so am erring on the side of caution and keeping them for my own entertainment. When I get time I'll do some research into whether its ok to sell them.







Remind you of anything!

Sally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment