Sunday 7 July 2013

Bracelet

I made this bracelet yesterday on a bead weaving day with Lynn Firth from Stitch N Craft. She was a very helpful tutor. It's her Majestic Jewel.










It's not my favourite thing I've ever made - no reflection on Lynn, just personal taste.

It's was suppose to be a necklace but the round beads are Swarovski pearls and I couldn't justify how much it would cost to make a necklace.

I need to wear it a bit and see if it makes me like it more.

The above photos were taken inside with my iPhone. These three were outside in the bright sunshine. It was so bright I couldn't see on the screen what the camera was looking at.










And in this one it's caught the light differently. It's on my wrist which looks very weird at this angle.




Sally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment