Friday 24 May 2013

Beads


Hi

Here are some beads I've made recently.

I liked making this one. It catches the light very nicely because of the bubbles in the glass. I will definitely be making a set that features lots of bubbles. Any colour requests are gladly received. You'd be under no obligation to buy. I'd just make them, put them on Etsy and see if anyone wanted to buy them.


I was very pleased with this bead. It's the best flower one I've ever made and I feel like, if I don't rush the making, I could make a set good enough for my Etsy shop.


This ones was quite good too.



This was my second attempt at a cabochon. I wanted to make it with a twistie (thin rod of glass that features two or more colours twisted together) so that it would look more interesting. I am very pleased with how it turned out.


That's it for now. I have a cake in the oven that is almost ready so must go.

Have a good weekend.

Sally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment