Saturday 11 May 2013

Beads

The beads I made the other day came out mostly ok.

I made a heart free form after watching a You Tube tutorial by Corina Tettinger. I'm quite pleased with the way it came out and it used less glass than my press.



I had a try at using a small heart cutter I have for polymer clay. Next time I think I need to use one colour of glass so that you can see the heart more clearly.


I was pleased with how these beads turned out as an idea. I need to make more that are more carefully wrapped so the colour goes right to the holes. I like the look though. Very lacy.


This one shows the one I liked the best and also shows how the black doesn't quite reach the hole.



These ones came out very nicely. They remind me of Spring which was the look I was going for. I need to work on the lentil shape before I'm ready to put some on Etsy but these colours I like very much. I am running low on pink though and need the price of gold to fall so I can buy more. When I bought my pink it was £10 ish now its £27 for the same amount.


I made more of these. I now have 13 I'm happy to sell but may as well make more before I list them on Etsy.



More of the green and pink combo. I very much like the one on the left of the photo.



If anyone would like me to attempt any particular colour combinations I'd be very happy to give it a go. Just leave a comment.

Thanks for looking
Sally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment