Friday 4 April 2014

Been a bit quiet

Hello everyone

I've been a bit quiet the last week. I'm sorry if you are eagerly waiting for the next update on my lampwork adventures or general witterings.

I've made quite a few beads recently which I've nearly finished sorting photos of. I'm looking forward to telling you all about how it's been going. In the meantime, here's a photo of some I've made and want to chat about:






I'm making progress although a breakage this week has been very disappointing:



I want to chat about that too.

Right best get cracking. The children finish at lunchtime today so I need to be getting on with my housework. We have a new hairdresser coming today too. I very much miss our old one and am probably going to go for a trim with thoughts of something more drastic possibly in the near future.

I'll write again soon. I'm looking forward to writing about what I've been up to. Nothing exciting - I don't want to be misleading!

Sally
X

No comments:

Post a Comment