Thursday 18 April 2013

New beads on Etsy

I've just added 13 new beads to my Etsy Shop.




http://www.etsy.com/shop/BumblinBeads

At the same time as I made those, I used the same murrini from the set I listed yesterday to try and make a flower bead.



The technique needs some work but I can see potential.
The other bead I made didn't come out very well because the clear glass ended up with black streaks which I think comes from using too much propane in the flame.



This is the heart I made that took ages.



I need to work on the holes. They don't look good enough. This is the other side. It was really hard trying to get the right amount of glass in the right place for this bead. It gives me a new appreciation for the perfect heart beads I've seen other lampworkers make.




Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you like it.

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment